Poems

Sometimes love isn't all what i seems, by @ICanOnlyBeMeAla

Love something that just happpens never expected & very unprotected, love something that seems so real, until the day the evil reveals, love something so sweet, harmless & blessed, just around the corner here comes some type of mess. Love is blind yes its true, but how would we ever know, what's real when we haven't got a clue, you give em your heart, you give em your soul, later feeling as if your being owned. Now your not the girlfriend, your his property something that was most valued & respected, to fearing the one who beholds you, never thinking it could happen to you, until that day appears and your clear skies are always blue, your family sees it too, knowing this life you live is not you. To be held captive of your goals and dreams, only to hear I love you and nicer things, never meaning a thing, but you never had a mother with loving ways nor a father to hold you & say it would be better days, never taught that love can be decieving, people loving for all the wrong reasons. At the end of it all love something that just happens, never expected, very unprotected, can be real, sweet, harmless and blessed, but then again it isn't all what it seems.

By @Taliababbeh

i lie on the ground and i stare into space


the stars begin to move into the shape of your face

i see you there now looking down on men

with that sexy smile i love to see

you say "close your eyes, tell me what you see"

i see only two people

just you and me

we're walking on the shoreline with our feet getting wet

the horizon turns pink as the sun begins to set

we make love through the night on that white sandy shore

as you hold me im thinking i could want no more

damn i wish i could be in that special place

as i lie on the ground and stare into space
 
 
Invisible By @ashylegz
 
Am I invisible....


Do you see through me?

Through me I wish u could see,

For though it may seem as if

My life is not so easy

I do not display any elements of my being...

Is that why you fail to notice me?

I am here you know... I do exists...

But you're not the only one...

People tend to bypass me

Tip toe, trot, step, stomp... All over me,

All over my heart

It pains me dearly...

Leaving scars and bruises behind,

Just to remind me of all that I went through....

And now you notice me....

ONLY because I am black and blue
 
 
By @Bre_Loso_Bhadd
 
The sky was dark


The moon was high

All alone just she and I

Her hair was soft

Her eyes were blue

I knew just what

She wanted to do

Her skin so soft

Her legs so fine

I ran my fingers

Down her spine

I didn't know how

But I tried my best

I started by placing

My hands on her breast

I remember my fear

My fast beating heart

But slowly she spread

Her legs apart

And when I did it

I felt no shame

All at once

The white stuff came

At last it's finished

It's all over now

My first time ever

At milking a cow.....
 

 
By @naomi_clasSICK

basketball isn't just a sport. Yuu have to be not only physically

aware ; but also mentally aware . readingg the other teams plays,

shiffting the defense, always knowing were the ball is, and where YOU

are at all times. it takes weeks and weeks of practice and long term

commitment that not everyone can handle. not everyone can handle the

anxiety. not everyone can handle the long practices or the coaches

yelling at you for every mistake. but the bottom line is ; when you do

finally get in - yu have to make a difference. * not everyone can be

the starting point gaurd, but every position matters , every play

counts, & every minute is important. imma ball player & I've been

trained to handle the pressure, keep my head up even when the score is

down, and to do everythingg I possibly can to make the numbers on the

scoreboard just that much higher.

---this year will be different. #12

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Izz You On?

Is an online blog dedicated to mostly entertain and publish posts about comedy, also ranging to sports, fashion and poetry.

On here, you can find a variety of interesting posts and feel free to share them with your friends by tweeting the blog or post you like and don't forget to leave comments if you can.

thank you for your support so enjoy.