Laker Bandwagoner's

Yes it's true I am officially a Laker Hater although im a hug Laker fan and in this blog here im going to tell you why. Well me being a Laker was not by choice I born into one cause my whole family is a Laker fan so I grew up going to laker game every Christmas getting a laker jersey getting Laker bobbleheads and Eddie Jones and Elden Campbell basketball cards. But although I was a Laker fan in the back of my mind i always wondered why should I be born 1 im older now and much more logical I can be a fan of any team I want I have that choice right ? Well the day I stop being a laker fan i believe was 2005-2006 when the Lakers had them two rebuilding years there wasn't many Laker fans i remember like damn what happen to the support then 2007 came and Lakers got back good again and out the blue every person in the world was a laker fan so thats when i stopped I don't want to be apart of a bandwagon organization I want to a fan of one where even when season don't go right the fans is still there supporting no matter what feel me? So basically im calling most of the laker fans "fake"

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Izz You On?

Is an online blog dedicated to mostly entertain and publish posts about comedy, also ranging to sports, fashion and poetry.

On here, you can find a variety of interesting posts and feel free to share them with your friends by tweeting the blog or post you like and don't forget to leave comments if you can.

thank you for your support so enjoy.