Stinky Breath Application


(This will be needed for any people you come across with bad breath but don't disrespect your elders)

Hello! Single ladies make some noise.
Audience: Wooah!

That's right, that's right. I ain't single I just don't have a man. But nah it's cool, it's cool. Cause my friends are like don't worry Milan (imaginary person), go clubbing, go find a decent man in a club. I can't take it I hate going clubbing now alright! I can't do it people. Ladies listen to me, have you ever been in a club right and you are doing your thing and you are dancing, everything is nice, the music is great and all of a sudden you just get depressed. Cause ugly guys always wanna chat to you right and there is always a hhuugly one and they wanna chat to you with their hhuugly conversations. Right with a hot breath. Breaths like those wanna make you brush your own teeth.

You know what I mean, out of all the people in the club; you had to talk to me innit right. Wow if you look like that and you think you can chat to me, how the hell must I look?

Follow me on twitter for more updates and entertainment @urbanflowmedia may soon change to something else so stay updated. Laterz and be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Izz You On?

Is an online blog dedicated to mostly entertain and publish posts about comedy, also ranging to sports, fashion and poetry.

On here, you can find a variety of interesting posts and feel free to share them with your friends by tweeting the blog or post you like and don't forget to leave comments if you can.

thank you for your support so enjoy.