My GF cheated on me with her ugly ex

ok yall i was browsing blog sites on google and stumbled across another
question that i had to answer man maybe some of yall can relate check
this =]

HIS QUESTION:
Not too long ago I was in love with this girl. We were together for
quite some time; I loved and respected her more than any boyfriend
before and since me. I respected that she didn't want to have sex and
I trusted her to the greatest extent. I did everything possible to make
her happy. One day she went to a party without me. She went with a
couple of friends that we had in common so I had no objections with her
going. While she was at the party, she had sex with her ex-boyfriend…
— in front of 8 people on a couch! This happened about 2 months ago
and I'm still not over her. I see her everyday at school and it
absolutely tears me up inside at the mere thought of her. So, you can
imagine how I feel when I see her. I've tried to get over her by going
out partying and having sex with a few of her friends. But nothing is
making me feel better! The guy that she cheated on me with is ugly and
he uses her for sex. She is in love with him and still has sex with him.
He doesn't even like her, talks shit about her, and spreads personal
pictures of her. I've beat his ass every time I seen him but I still
feel fraked up inside. How can I get over the one that I love? I can
never take her back, but I can't stop thinking about her.

MY ANSWER:
smh bro i was gone say i dont know what to tell u untill u said u f**k
em up everytime lmao..thats funny ha and he ugly ? lmao..but man imma
tel u what went wrong in this relationship man smh..YOUR A P*SSY ASS
BOYFRIEND.. u gotta change yo ways cause most b*tches aint sh*t..u
prolly tried 2 wife a hoe..smh never works! cuhz u know hoes dont like
dudes trying cuff em and be all sweet..hoes like dudes who dont care..u
made a mistake wen u respected her sayin yall dont got to have sex? like
n*gga wtf..yo dumb*ss deserved 2 be cheated on..come dip yo head in this
bucket of mop water lol..but remember THE D*CK is the best way to a
womans heart..cause it brainwashes them for a long time being sweet, the
perfect boyfriend and all that gets you there to but it washes away
after a while..most girls will take sum good d*ck over a sweet boyfriend
who doesnt even wanna f** lol..and u also asked how to get over her? the
best way isnt revenge just keep f**king that other n*gga up everyday lol
nd dont stop..u said u cant stop thinking of her? aight well come thru
to my house so i can SOCK THE SHIT OUT YOU and maybe thatl get her out
yo head but yea all my viewers yall got a better answer to this? then
write me a comment =]

3 comments:

  1. ok your answer was mean AF hahah.
    but to be honest she's prreeettty much a hoe... in front of 8 people on a couch?? obviously she didnt relize the type of boyfriend you were which means she's not ready for a good man who can repect HER when she doesnt even repect her self enoguh soo that means MOVE ON.. but at the same time it IS hard and u cant just STOP thinkin about her... healing takes time... but once u come across another girl who is worth the trouble then you most deff wont even be worried abot her. Just keep it pushin do you and NOT her friends.. thats stupid cuz she obviously dont giva fuck playa..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you and fuck other bitches by the end of the month she will be a distant memory. bitches ain't shit until they hit like 40 and some of them still ain't shit and trust me all of them have a little hoe in them, some more than others...or you can fuck her one last time and right before you cum pull the condom off and wipe it on her face and kodak the moment..didn't you learn anything from Ray J????

    ReplyDelete
  3. she obviously not who ju thought she was...she viol8ed ur shyt by sleepin w. ah ugly nigga infront of evry1 #hoealert ...who kno's wat else she doin bhind ur bak...u deserve betta...>>dat alone shud help ju 4get bout her...>> curve dat bytch lol

    ReplyDelete

What Izz You On?

Is an online blog dedicated to mostly entertain and publish posts about comedy, also ranging to sports, fashion and poetry.

On here, you can find a variety of interesting posts and feel free to share them with your friends by tweeting the blog or post you like and don't forget to leave comments if you can.

thank you for your support so enjoy.